Sunday, July 6, 2008

About two weeks ago...

A (somewhat) work-related comic:

I've been toying with the idea of making a "Tide Pool Exploration" Guide in the form of a mini-comic...it'd be about animals from the northeast U.S. - sorry all you west coasters; I know you've got some sweet marine animals out there.

Right before I left for Heroes Con:


And on the plane ride home...


Does anyone else ever get EXTREMELY gassy when they fly? I think it has something to do with the pressure in the cabin, or maybe I'm just getting old (and you fart more when you're old, right? Isn't that what the term "old fart" is all about?). Enough about flatulence. Hope every one had a nice long weekend...

-m

1 comment:

Jammer said...

I always had a little gas, but I got older and had gastric bypass surgery, and now I have constant HORRIBLE gas. Like 'clear-the-room-oh-my-god-my-eyes-my-eyes-they burn!' kind of gas.

Very inconvenient.