Thursday, April 24, 2008

OMG COMICS!

There has been much to do in Marisville as of late. Here a peep at my daily schedule:

1. Wake up
2. Eat
3. Become clothed
4. Think about work
5. Ride some form of public transportation
6. Work
7. Think about other work I have to do while working
8. Eat (sometimes)
9. Work some more
10. Make a bad pun
11. Handle some invertebrates (still considered work, but lots of fun)
12. Work
13. Eat
14. For desert: more work!
15. Maybe sleep

Ok, it's not really that crazy, but I've been busy with life. Ah, life. So in about 5 hours, I'm heading to Portland Oregon to sell my wares at this year's Stumptown Comics Fest. I've got a new mini-comic coming out called "Coping With Death"; more about that (and perhaps some preview pages) later. I've also rounded up a band of mischievous superheroes:

Yes, I will be selling them, which makes me some kind of superhero trafficker, but that's ok because I made them. If you're in the Portland area, stop by and say "hi". Oh, and tell me of wonderful places to eat, because I know there are oh so many. WEST COAST HERE I COME!! WAHHAHAHA!!

-m

*note about photo* I had only 2.5 hours of sleep before this was taken...Go me!

5 comments:

maidenhousefly said...

go superheroes!
hey maris, I have a convention related question for you, but I can't seem to find your email address. Could you possibly contact me at corinne.nicole.mucha@gmail.com? omg I am a pain. Have fun in Stumptown! Best of luck!
Corinne

Chris Griswold said...

How much to adopt one of those guys? (I like them.)

James Welborn said...

Minicomics and more superheroes!! WOOOO! Count me in!

Chris -- if you're near Boston, you can buy them at Hub Comics in Union Square, Somerville. If not, you can order them from Maris. I believe they're $30.

James Welborn said...

Maris -- also, if you want to display some stuff for Free Comic Book Day/Somerville Open Studios (this weekend), we'd love to have some!

And if you haven't sold Moustachioed Man and Coffee Ranger yet (pictured), DIBS!!!!

spectacular said...

i love that one has a mustache!