Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Theme number 41.



Everyday, this blog gets a little bit more nerd-tacular. I tried to hide it at first, but then I thought, "A little tiny bit of nerd every now and then would be ok, wouldn't it?" So, there you go. On a side note, this is actually my first attempt at creating the 'old-comic-book' look. Super-fun. I think I might just ask Photoshop to marry me someday. I'm also beginning to think that I'm taking the themes a wee bit too seriously (this entry is my proof). I mean the stay-up-too-late -figuring-out-how-to-get-the-colors-just-right kind of seriousness, as opposed to the this-is-an-important-life-changing-decision kind of seriousness, which is a good thing (the latter tends to result in much more stress). By now, deductive reasoning should have lead you to believe that I have left Maine to study at Professor Xavier's School for the Gifted. Which I have.

-maris

3 comments:

Icy said...

Nerd is good. Go team!

Jim said...

Awesome. If they have little soaps or, better yet, towels that say "Xavier's" on them, please please stash some away for me. I will give you money.

maris wicks said...

How about some shower caps? And all the Dr.Pepper (in glass bottles!) that you can drink?